Your petʼs health and comfort are our highest priorities
Happy with your service?
1) Refer a friend
Take advantage of our referral program! It's super easy:
2) You get $10 off your next service
3) They get $10 off their service
*May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
- Class IV Laser TherapyA Class IV Laser emits a concentrated light beam that stimulates the cell and tissue growth and repair. It reduces damaging inflammation thereby helping to minimize pain and increasing healing potential. It can help patients with a variety of conditions ranging from painful arthritis to ear infections and wound healing. Please call
- Blood ScreeningEven pets that appear happy and healthy can have hidden medical problems that might grow serious, even life-threatening, if left undetected. Blood tests are essential for identifying diseases at the earliest most treatable stage possible. Detection through blood tests helps prevent and treat potentially dangerous illnesses. Sick or senior pets often have
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
So thankful for the care and knowledge of the staff. They have been thorough in all our pets wellbeing for over 20 years. Appreciate how they listen and make helpful suggestions for the best life for our fur babies.They really care.Susan Jones
Dr Hart and staff are the absolute BEST! Dr Hart is so caring and she gives the most complete exams for my kitties. She and her wonderful staff treat my furbabies like they were their own. I highly recommend Riverside Animal Hospital!Maggie Wick